A Tool For Rebuilding Trust in Recovery

Visit soberlink : Loosid Landing Page

116 Likes

So glad to see Loosid having a chat with people who have so much impact in recovery.

3 Likes

You should contact Wood Haven residential rehab center in Dayton Ohio join on the video.

3 Likes

This is amazing. I wish this had been there when I got sober. No telling how much it would have helped.

4 Likes

This is a great listen MJ!! I really liked the part about how SoberLink can help alleviate that mistrust stress that is always an an issue between us in recovery and our loved ones. Many of us can relate to that skeptical spouse saying “have you been drinking again”. Or worse, being accused of drinking when you haven’t! I also liked what Jay said about catching that slip in real time vs having to burn the house down before you get help. Thanks for the info!!

3 Likes

Such a great tool to have available now! Thanks MJ!

3 Likes

You are very welcome Caroline! :pray:t3::heart:

1 Like

Yep. Agreed on all points Lee. … and definitely … The mistrust is a big issue. Was a big hurdle for me in my early sobriety :pray:t3::heart:

3 Likes

I have no sound on my device?

1 Like

:cry:

Are you still having trouble getting audio on this video?

2 Likes

This is such a great tool. I really think of the people who are sober and constantly have to deal with folks who don't believe them. This gives them the opportunity to prove they are; and hope to be trusted again by their love ones.

2 Likes

I’m in the fellowship of AA and I’m having a problem with the 4th step.been through 3 Sponser. I’m disabled my problem is my wife passed away 215 and my fear is freedom and pay day.

I have 5 years sobriety. Am in recovery. But like many I struggle with the isms and with my mental chatter/ monkey mind. I enjoyed the talk with JF Benoit but also with you guys from sober link. Thank you for all you do. I am so happy I foins this community. :pray:t4:

2 Likes

Found***

1 Like

Also I am looking for a woman sponsor with a lot of sobriety. Any tips?

1 Like

Yes I am.

Hi Gis PG! First of all, congratulations on 5 years! That is an incredible milestone you’ve achieved. As far as sponsors go, I recommend that you go to women’s meetings. That is where I met my sponsor. I’ve found that women’s meetings have kept the focus on the message, while supporting honest and open sharing. :heart:

2 Likes

That’s was the weird, so I have my ringer switch on silent. The side button on my iPhone. Which normally doesn’t give me sound problems when I’m listening to music. Well it definitely causes an issue not allowing the sound play when watching the video. Now I can watch and listen the video. Sorry the for confusion.

I hate A.A.

I have no family.

1 Like