A Tool For Rebuilding Trust in Recovery

I have no sound too

I'm glad it worked out.

2 Likes

Did you check your sound settings?

My sobriety date is: 02/02/2019!! Hello :wave: :purple_heart: love this app!!

5 Likes

I had to turn on my ringer on the side of my phone

1 Like

A friend told me about Soberlink a while back. I didn't understand when she was trying to explain. Now makes perfect since.. and sure beats peeing in a cup :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I just checked out the website. This is very cool. It was extremely hard for my parents to trust me... still is. I cant blame them being I made a career of lying to them

2 Likes

I'm so glad they made this video. I've listened to all the Recovery Episodes podcasts on Loosid. It saved my a*s during COVID... I'm so used to MJ getting raw with everyone.. now its amazing to connect the face to the voice!

2 Likes

Hey , Are there more of these videos coming?

1 Like

What ?

Sobriety honest date March 3 2016

I had been trying to get sober since the age of 18 I am 61 and have been honestly sober without the tall tales for 6 years and it finally worked. I had to go through torture, humiliation, jails, institutions, loosing all of my family including husband ,4 children that I havenā€™t seen since my son was 10 and triplets 4. They still shun me because they will loose a lucrative future and inheritance from my husbandā€™s family. I understand. 2 of my children called me a couple years ago just to hear the truth I was wrong to tell them their father married me for arm candy to hide his true non sexual personality. He would touch me every six months or so and I had to be the initiator) I had to drink in order to tolerate it. He was safe for me. Money; no arguments etc. he had no communication skills. He was away for 3 weeks out of the month and I was left in Sarasota by caring for the kids and I was class mom. I felt abused and abandoned and alone .I went to my coping place and had a drink after my dad died. Alone , grieving and trying to be a good mom.
I asked my husband for a divorce. I lost all financial ../ and had my kids for a couple years.
Have kids to husband knew I was going to drink flew them up north to him. I had to get better. I got a dui and asked judge for ankle bracelet after hand held breathalyzer and as too difficult/ the ankle bracelet helped me to be accountable. As well as safely k in my car. You have saved my life!
I have a great job, donā€™t have adult children back. They are 30 and 24 but Iā€™m glad they are all in excellent jobs but still worry about their inheritance. Itā€™s all good because I had to let go and let God and a new chapter has started and Iā€™m so happy! I am available for anyone struggling. Joy Holowachuk

I had safelink in my car

Hi Joy, itā€™s great to hear youā€™re enjoying a new chapter in your life!
You mentioned a ā€œsafelinkā€ device in your car, and while weā€™ve seen people commonly mistake our portable Soberlink devices with a car ignition device, our handheld devices have technology that allows testing anytime anywhere so you can stay accountable and provide peace of mind to loved ones.

I agree, Aaron! The only testing service available when I got sober in 2007 was random urine tests at a local lab. I would have loved the convenience and privacy of a Soberlink device.

Hi Jeremy, it took my parents two years before they trusted me again. I could tell things were improving when I stopped hearing the fear and worry in their voices. Sometimes it takes our loved ones longer to heal. Things will get better!

1 Like

This was awesome. I just told my cousin about this as her entire family cant stop drinking. Never had an issue with drugs.. not one of them... but they drink like fish

Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

No souo

Sound