Hi everyone

I’m 26 years old & I’ve gone in & out of drinking & not drinking since I was 21. I know the worst parts of my life happened when I have been drinking. I wanted to see if I might be able to find a sponsor & sober friends to connect more with. I know it really helps when you have people you can count on & call who may be going through similar issues. Would love to connect with you all

23 Likes

That is a very familiar story. There is lots of support here. Def in the right place!

1 Like

Welcome, Christine! I am pretty new to this app as well, but so far it has presented many positives - especially chatting with other people. I am always happy to talk :handshake:

1 Like

Hi Christine! I am in the same boat and just started a period of not drinking after an incident out and hoping to make it stick. I’m 27 and find it so hard to be social without alcohol (especially when dating). Would love to connect if you’re interested.

1 Like

Hi Caitlin,
Ah totally! I completely get it, especially when dating & being social. Absolutely! I would love to connect.

Thanks Danny!

Thank you J!

Here if you need to talk :metal:

1 Like

Lots of good ladies on here to help you through your experience. Keep reaching out. Positivity rules here.

1 Like

Thank you! Absolutely, I appreciate it.

Thank you!

1 Like

Christine, I am here if you need help. I only have 2 years of sobriety, but you just never know what in your experience might help someone else along on their journey.

1 Like

Thank you Kathy! I appreciate the support :heartbeat:

Hi, I’m new to the app but it’s been a great source of support. I’d be happy to connect! I’ve been sober 20 days now and it’s getting harder and harder each day lol I’m here if you ever need anything! You got this! :heartbeat:

2 Likes

We are all in this together love this app! It s good to hear from others about our addiction

2 Likes

Appreciate you Kylee :heartbeat:thank you! I’m here if you ever want to talk or need anything too

2 Likes

Thank you Cara!

Hi Christine, below is a great meeting to find a sponsor. I got sober at 28, so I get the being young and sober. If you ever want to chat just send me a message.

ID: 628 231 1528
Password: 1234

1 Like

You can count on me

1 Like

HI Christine, Welcome :pray:.. We are here if you need to chat.You are Not Alone..

1 Like