Hi, I’m new here. I’m sober never was an alcoholic, but seem to

Jack this is one of tasks I've never enjoyed. If someone asks you to leave them alone, do so. This is a safe space. That means safe from threats and harassment. Failure to comply will result in removal from the app.

1 Like

It’s a tough pattern to break. I was always attracted men they were destructive. We can change though right?

Not really. I’d much rather sober then actively drinking and doing destructive behaviors. I don’t drink at all, so it’s hard to meet people who like to share in activities that don’t involve drinking or drugs. Plus, you shouldn’t be putting yourself down. We all have things we struggle with.

Thank you for attending to this this matter.

Thank you :blush:

I never had a substance abuse problem my father. I’m so afraid of heights I think I’d have a heart attack lol

You never know

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

I understand. I watched the most beautiful human being commit suicide due to alcohol. He also has bi-polar. He was put on medication and the medication was what gave him the motivation to do kill him self.

All we can do is keep moving forward and if we mess up, to brush ourselves off and start again. I’m sorry for your loss. It sounds like you want to expand. That’s courageous.

I’d be willing to try something other then skydiving. Race car driving?

:pray:t3: