I can't stop thinking about using

Hi I'm Sara I have 36 days clean today...I'm so grateful I'm in a program 5 days a week called ALC there amazing....I understand ur struggle I've been feeling the same way but what helps me is stay involved I spoke today at my class only been there month but I remember how lost and broken I was just 36 days ago....chat online listen to other addicts share online check out Brandon norvak on utupe it's called addiction tomarrow is gonna b better.....it really is touching and helped me from wanting to use....i hope u stay strong..keep an open mind and u will succeed.....God bless I'm routing for you..

2 Likes

Thank you so congratulations on your 36 days God bless you too

Congratulations on ur 19 months clean...my suggestions for u

1. Do u have a sponsor if you don't get one
  2. Hit a meeting in ur area
  3. Get a phone list from the meeting and use that list call people.
  4. Pen to paper what does Intel's is you're putting your feelings your emotions on paper you're taking that power away meaning you're not letting your feelings or the drugs on your mind have the power ur getting it out it will lose its power once on paper and what I used to do is I would burn that piece of paper that action into doing that it's letting it go and if that doesn't work..
  5. Find ur higher power whether it be God whether it be just pushing through to tomorrow of staying clean you're basically setting yourself up for a goal if that makes sense.
  6. Don't be afraid to reach out to people in recovery because u are not alone.
  7. Remember to be gentle with yourself give yourself Grace and know that you matter and that it's okay to feel what you feel and that it will pass.

Some days seem longer you seem to know what you need I think there’s gonna come that day that it will be a memory but you have to just keep going talking about it like your doing if that is what seems to work and you get another day down then your doing it don’t give up :heart::pray:t3:

1 Like

I used meth and I am year and 5 months on the 17th I know how you feel if you need to talk shoot me a msg I can give you some coping ideas but it’s up to you wetheryou are willing to use them

1 Like

Tabitha think about the ALL the pain. Do you really want to revise that. Hit a meeting and talk about it.

This Too Shall Pass

I've been sober 30 months I've been blocking my thoughts out and playing the tape forward staying busy talk to both my sponsors

Thank you I appreciate you im 20 months sober now the thanks to yall and my sponsors I've hit the blocked im mot having them as bad now thank you everyone much love God bless im always here if anyone needs me

1 Like

Congrats I am close behind you! Yah us!