Im a recovering addict going to school now at 52

Im a recovering addict going to school now at 52 years old and moved to Colorado. Im gonna be honest here i dont have many friends cause i have real bad trust issues but hopefully I'll meet someone that'll help me there. I love God and everything he has done in my life.

34 Likes

What are you studying?

1 Like

Criminal justice human services I'm wanting to be a drug counselor

4 Likes

Right on!

3 Likes

Moving forward. Working towards your goals. Pretty courageous actually. Thanks for sharing :pray:

3 Likes

Moving into your purpose! Love that! God will align you with all the perfect people for you and your path! Blessings to you!🩷

2 Likes

That’s pretty amazing, to take your life experience and help others through the same journey. I wish you the very best!

2 Likes

Good for you!!! Go full steam ahead & keep your eye on the prize.
I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Just find as many meetings as you can in your area and attend.

1 Like

It’s never to late to learn something new! Proud of you !

1 Like

Hello, Dee
I started back to school last year at 55, studying human services to be a counselor also and just moved to Colorado in May of this year. I haven't really made any friends either, trust issues also. What part of Colorado?

3 Likes

Great job heading back to school

2 Likes

Amen, keep up the faith and hard work. God bless you. :heart:

1 Like

I can be a trusted friend I have a year and 5 months in today

2 Likes

Msg me anytime if you need a helping hand

1 Like

They have blocked my account when’s it’s been paid twice. I feel another dope dealer

1 Like

Stratmoor valley

1 Like

You inspire me :pray:t2::muscle:t3::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

That's messed up. Keep on them to fix it hon.

Hey Dee I'm Brian and I just moved to Colorado and started school again at 57. I also am doing it alone it's hard but it beats the alternative if you know what I mean. Lol I wish you the best of luck and enjoy this beautiful place