Isolation vs. Connection in Recovery

Visit soberlink : Loosid Landing Page

163 Likes

Thanks ladies.. appreciate your words🙏

6 Likes

So wonderful!!!!!

4 Likes

Thank you, Tiff! It's always so meaningful to connect with other people in recovery!

3 Likes

Thank you, Brandi! We Do Recover! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Yes we do one step at a time!!!! I’m so thankful for this community, I have done this by the grace of GOD, family and friends!!! I am clean and sober, but ready now to start doing the work.

5 Likes

Just finished this. I watched the first video in teh series. This has a really good perspective. I Never knew all the areas and jobs in recovery. It truly does take a village

1 Like

does the soberlink device connect to my phone?

3 Likes

Hello

3 Likes

Hi Elijah, Soberlink has two models. One connects through an app on your phone, the other is a stand alone device that has a cell connection already built in. www.soberlink.com/compare-alcohol-monitoring-devices

4 Likes

Abusing alcohol was my dirty little secret until three weeks ago when I found Outpatient Group Therapy! I’m not alone anymore and am not ashamed of myself anymore. Been sober 6 months and just found Loosid (thank you)

3 Likes

Very true. Our ego vs our God-conscious.

Thank you so much for your service. This video has been very enterprising in my hope to furthering my recovery from drugs and alcohol. I am starting to get lost in my recovery at 13 months sober. I haven’t found the right sponsor. I had an old timer with 30plus Year’s in my early recovery that I really looked up to. However I later relocated and have been relying mostly on remote treatment. My days revolves around working and I also returned back to school part time. All of which I was able to handle because I was able to lean on AA meetings and in between sponsors. More so, after inpatient treatment I decided to join an in home treatment program with Aware recovery, where I was visited by counselors and drug tested on a weekly basis, I was assigned a therapist, and had a personal health case manager. I am soon graduating from that program and I must say I am feeling the insecurity and anticipation of losing that extra team of support. I am ready to do a more in depth step work with a sponsor I can trust this second time around. With that said I’ve been through a few sponsors that were only a few years clean and exhibit behavior that I see in myself. They were not a good fit for me. I am currently looking for an old timer in AA that would have the time in their program to keep me on track with my program in my recovery. After watching this video I feel better that it’s ok if I’m a little confused and in need of something with more structure in my recovery path while working the steps in the big book. I am definitely going to browse through this platform, higher power and sober link. Thank you.

I have been in a recover place in ga called Goodlandings and it was great but now that I’m on my own I do good but then you fall ,
Way can’t I just stop

1 Like

My first day

3 Likes

Hey Evee, my first day too. I wish you the best✊🏻

2 Likes

My first day

5 Likes