So who here is only in recovery from drug addiction?

Congrats on 5 years!šŸ«¶šŸ»
I feel you though, I donā€™t leave the house much either. Iā€™m on a MAT program so I do leave my house every morning but thankfully my ride is set for very very early so I just go and get home before people are out and about. Lol otherwise itā€™s just for the kids and occasional shopping trip.

1 Like

I struggle with both!

So happy someone else feels this way too!! lol!! I am a single mom and I havenā€™t dated in years and Iā€™m perfectly happy being alone!! Never thought Iā€™d say that! lol! I always used to think I had to have or be in a relationship! Now Iā€™m so used to being alone I donā€™t want a relationship much! Thanks for responding!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m recovering from fentanyl addiction, Iā€™m 16 months clean. Iā€™ve only been on here a few times. Just checking it out.

1 Like

Newly sober coke addict

1 Like

Unfortunately my fiancĆ© is Incarcerated and has been since May 2023. So Iā€™ve gotten use to being alone. We talk daily on the phone but we havenā€™t seen each other in person since heā€™s been in jail due to me struggling with my addiction and him being in a jail thatā€™s an hour away and I donā€™t have a car either. Thankfully he will be getting out soon. But itā€™s gonna be so freaking weird having him home again since Iā€™m use to being along now lol