Teaching Hope to Battle Addiction & Mental Illness

Teaching Hope to Battle Addiction & Mental Illness

23 Likes

I’m restarting my journey

9 Likes

I need this. And hope right now. Thank you for this

3 Likes

Of course it's good to get in early. I've been mentally ill since I was 6. I'm now 33 tried all these medications and nothing works. Yes I'm sober but not all of us will be cured of our mental health issues not us with bipolar disorder or schizophrenia

3 Likes

100%

1 Like

I'm starting my journey getting and staying clean today. I have bipolar or borderline personality disorder depending on which dr you ask. All I know is I want to be clean. I have major anxiety and ptsd also. This is unbelievable, congratulations!!!!

5 Likes

Thank You

1 Like

I just listened to this and I absolutely loved it. It’s just what I needed. Mental health is a huge factor into addiction. It’s important to have some sort of self awareness as well.

6 Likes

I listened to this as well. What an incredible message that I needed to hear!

1 Like

I have been dealing with menta health issues for 15 years and inspirational message for me thank you

1 Like

:heart::heart:

I am depressed and isolated.siber for many years but can't shake this hopeless feeling. This cloak of depression and anxiety. I go to my meetings and go to sober functions and want to run home and get under my covers. I went from a social person to an isolated person since COVID. And I am on medication and in treatment.

1 Like

My depression is overwhelming right now, been in bed for over 24hours now, don’t even want to get up to eat even though I feel hungry.

Falling into a deep depression trying to stay above ground today

Trying to keep hope alive today.

Ronda V please get out of bed! You deserve a Life of happiness and worthy of change

I would love a moment to talk to someone about how I began a community platform giving HOPE TO ADDICTS LIKE MYSELF! I CREATED IT TO ASSIST OTHERS LIKE MYSELF! AND I STILL NEED TO LEARN TO SIT THROUGH THINGS ALSO THIS REALLY HITS HOME WITH ME!!!

Listening to this Gave Me HOPE! THANK U! Everyone should live the life of 12 Step platform I agree

I have a STRONG MESSAGE I WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS WITH SOMEONE LISTENING

Wow great job :+1::+1::+1: