What’s your sober day count?

Only 12 hours so far. Got this app while looking for some online support groups since it’s been a struggle. Everyone seems incredibly supportive. :muscle: Happy to have found this.

1 Like

2 days and I’m so tempted , I’ve been steeling water or coffee to try and help take my mind off it

4 months and two days! But who’s counting? :joy: #Iam

2321 days and going strong!

2 Likes

Zero. I’m still a little drunk from last night. :cry:

1 Like

Thank you MJ for the inspiring message. Marke W , Hang in there the fact that you open this app means that you have the willingness. Honestly that’s all you need right now!

1. I have drug dreams almost every night. I get up, play the tape and stay sober NO MATTER WHAT.
1 Like

I have using dreams all the time to. Your right playing that tape all the way though sure does help.

1 Like

6 days

1 Like

63 days

1 Like

12 days

2 Likes

365 days today!

4 Likes

8 days!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your support

1 Like

FIRST day! Just joined this support community and can't be more than grateful to have y'all as important role models on one of the most important chapters of my life! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Working on day 2 . Just joined the community today .

1 Like

I went to football party 7 dads all drinking. I had two waters and a bag of pistachios- The only other time I did this was when I had a ankle bracelet. I can achieve anything as long as I stay sober. I am still new to this. Anyone from LA, beach area. 17 days up

3 Likes