When you know it’s time?

Thought to others when will you know enough is enough??? Is it when you od, is it when the doctor letting you know your organs failing,is it when you lose your house,work ,family or you stuck in the bed in the hospital …Is it when you crash and wake up you in jail due to you killed someone, what will it take for your eyes to open that enough ugh is enough :white_heart:🫶🏾

2 Likes

Mine was a blackout night that I did a series of terrible thing that I knew were not my true self. I drove in a complete blackout and have no recollection of it. I call it a night of complete demoralization. I really wanted to be done forever but I nearly picked up a drink that was someone else’s without thinking about it. At that moment I knew I was completely powerless over alcohol and reached out for help. I knew I couldn’t do it myself. Three years later and I would not change my experience for anything in this world. If I can recover so can anyone that truly wants it and willing to do the work. I have a fantastic life

4 Likes

I am blessed with a million dollar story that nobody in their right mind would give a nickel for.

2 Likes

That’s a blessing a testimony for others Man I seen so many drunk drivers accidents n I feel sorry for both sides of families n also for the individual once they wake up from sober realize where they at smh

1 Like

It really does frfr I agree :point_up: n main reason I want to change

1 Like

Yes love it anything that can help us succeed to stop will love all feedback

Hello, yes I agree I knew when it was time to make a change.

1 Like

Yess we will know

I’ve had plenty of F’ups and they still didn’t keep me off the booze. I guess for me when I hit my 40’s I finally started to feel ashamed of how I was acting in my age

3 Likes

When your life is complete insanity and you don’t know true from false…..

2 Likes

Mine was losing my job and my house and living with a drug dealer in a hotel

1 Like

Hey you knew when it was time all it matters to you

1 Like

Everyone have a bad story to tell maybe 1 .2.3 that had to hit them

Jeezzzz when did u know it was time when u was living with the dope dealer

1 Like

When you start asking yourself these questions it is time

2 Likes

Definitely agree

1 Like

Well done. I just had 6 years and I still do it one day at a time. That’s what works for me.

2 Likes

Congrats men that is a long time 🥹😩

It works!! Please reach out any time. YOU CAN DO IT NIKKI!!! I believe you can!!!

1 Like

Yess I appreciate it !!!! :muscle:t5:🫶🏾 love when positive ppl are always around